Sunday, January 20, 2013

Anything but a card: Tie it up!

Happy Sunday morning!
It's been a fast work week for me so far, and I had some time to craft when hubby was at work,
and before I had to go to work myself!!
There is a new challenege over at Anything But a Card 
it's to use Twine, or jute, or some sort of string like product!
I have been getting back into my smash book
(Especially since my friends Mary and Holly have changed Smash club to my Wednesdays off!)
Sooo I've had these pics hanging out in my craft room since April of last year...
About time to smash them!!
See where I used the twine in the middle of the doily??
I just love it!!
Here's a close up!
I added the star button from my stash!
Here's a close up of the pic of my dad... this by the way is right outside the Entrance to the Grand Canyon!
Dad wanted to stop and get his pick with Smokey!
I'm not about to tell him no!
What a fun trip!!  After a day at the Canyon we spent a morning in Williams, AZ,
and then a long afternoon in Flagstaff!
It was a lot of fun! 
See the cute little stamp on the bottom corner?? That's from Unity Stamps!
I just love all the fun stamps I've gotten from that fabulous site!
I hope you've been inspired to link up your creations!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh I looove that twine circle. What a great touch :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twine used in the centre of your doiley and in those colours looks so fresh Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coil in the doily (gotta love that assonance!) is fabulous... love the pages, so fresh and bright!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages and such fun pictures too! LOVE how you used the twine in the doily, and the shadow effect from inking the doilies looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!