Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's my party

Happy Thursday all my bloggy friends!
I had a snippet of time to craft today, and I went at it!
My girlfriend Sasha was admiring a bookmark I was using at work last night, and
she showed me her bookmark.... it was an old napkin!
That simply is not acceptable, so I let her rifle through my digi's and she pointed out this one
This of course immediately brings to mind the song "It's my Party" by Leslie Gore.
I colored her up using my copics, prismacolor markers, and a bic fine tip sharpie!
I die cut her out, and also the little sign is a die cut as is the heart!
The graphic black and white background was some tissue paper that DH was gonna throw away... I saved it from a life of misery in a landfill!!! 
Here is the close up of the digi!
I'm still struggling with coloring hair....
I hope you like what you've seen today!

Entering this into:
Saturated Canary: Song Inspiration
The Pink Elephant: Celebrate
Robyn's Fetish Challenge: Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge: Out with the old (I'm saying the tissue paper saved from the landfill counts??)
Flutter By Wednesdays: Anything Goes (must have a butterfly or fairy)
Desert Islands Crafts: challenge 45 (Party, something new, glitter, black white + 1 other color, anything but a card)

9 comments:

  1. too cute Diana! and it totally beats a napkin!! he he he!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card and image. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy bookmark! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely
    Thank you for joining us this time at DICC
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tag!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE and much better than a napkin! I hate to admit that I often end up using a receipt or a piece of scrap paper instead of my pretty bookmarks... Guess I just need to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super sweet card tag..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!