Sunday, February 10, 2013

Anything but a card: ahhh the love

It's currently Saturday morning as I'm writing this...
I just realized that I never posted my creation for the
Anything but a Card DT from last Sunday!
Shame on me!
So here is my creation.... It's an altered book cover.
I picked the book up on the cheap at the local good will,
cut the pages out of it, and went to work with some paint and stuff..
The letters are grunge board that I painted, and then glittered up
the heart was cut out of some scrap paper,
and then painted with white picket fence crackle paint.
that was lined with blue glitter glue.
I tried to take a close up pic of the heart, but it turned out all fuzzy!
then for the inside (sorry again no pic) I added the Tim Holtz large Ring binder
on the inside so I can add my own pages and such.
Please hop on over to anything but a card and play along with this 2 week's challenge...
LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!