Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love

Happy valentines day!
Today I'm sharing this cute card that my mom made for my dad!
They have been with us here in Arizona since Saturday, and we got to 
Celebrate their 41st anniversary with them!
Mom and I have been doing some crafting,
And mom just loves those fabulous saturated canary images.
I let her color up this super cute image, and she created the card almost exclusively without my help!
This is really a move in the right direction, and it's fun to see her become
More confident in her abilities!

I'm sharing this card for the brand spankin new Love challenge at 
The saturated canary challenge blog!
Hope you enjoy! 
And bravo mom!

4 comments:

  1. Your Mum has done an excellent job! Thanks for sharing it with us at SC Challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudne ... pod każdym względem ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card your mom made and congrats to them on their Anniversary
    :)

    Good luck and thank you for playing with us at Saturated canary.

    XO
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!