Friday, May 4, 2012

What is vintage??

Do a google search for Vintage and you will come up with about 100 different styles of what is vintage. 
The last few days I have been working on an altered composition book. 
The only parameters I was given is "Vintage please."

I was floundering... I had even turned to hubby for some help! 

Then as I was leaving Hobby Lobby tonight I saw this....


and I knew I would be doing something using this as my inspiration....

As much as I hate to leave you all in blog world waiting, I haven't even yet begun the altered composition book... so there will be no pictures of that listed here...

Just a little more eye candy from this beauty...
Which were all shot from my ipad in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby, and were slightly altered using instagram!  Enjoy




She's a beauty, and what inspiration for vintage...

What do you think is vintage??  If you had to alter a composition book what would you do??  No really, any ideas are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!