Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Art Journal Challenge

Good afternoon, 
It's hard to believe it's been over two years since I've blogged.
I miss this community, and I'm hoping there's still some of you out there! 

Today I am coming to you all with a personal challenge
I am challenging myself to get back into the swing of getting messy. 

If you know me you know I love to use color and paint, and stencils and stamps. 
I have been out of the game for far too long, and am returning to my love! 

Ok, enough lamenting about me. 
So here's the deal, 
I am challenging myself (and you if you choose to accept the challenge)
to 20 days of Art Journaling.

Don't worry, they don't have to all be in a row! 
I personally am challenging myself to 20 days in 25 days.
And that's because in 26 days I leave for vacation, and I can't make any guarantees when I'm gone!

What's a challenge without a list?
The plan is this, there are 20 prompts, I will choose a promt each day that I journal.  
It will be a surprise until I sit down to do it. 
Well not a total surprise since I did make the list up myself, but it will be a choose a prompt out of the hat sort of challenge! 

So do you want to see the list? 
Here it is: 



Each prompt will be cut up and put in a bowl (aka the hat) 
and each day I will pull a prompt.

Sooo, what's in it for you?  Well my dear followers (those that are left, and those that are new.)
One of my new obsessions is the Dina Wakley Scribble sticks.
So if you follow along each day, and leave a comment, I will draw a winner at the end of all this.
(And after I'm back from vacation,)
And I'll send you your own set to play with.

But here's the deal,
I want you to be inspired to play along,
Take one or two or all of the prompts and get a little messy.

As always, thank you for following along, and I hope to see some of your creations as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!