Sunday, May 4, 2014

Anything but a card color challenge

Happy Sunday!
I have been away all weekend at a crafting retreat.
Ahhh it's been a fun filled weekend of crafting and giggling.
We also got out for a few estate sales as well.

There is a brand new challenge at Anything but a Card.
It's a color challenge, here's my interpretation. 
And here's the inspiration photo.
Mine has a little more blue, but it was ohhhh so fun! 
I will add it to my other art journal loose pages, and eventually I'll bind them all up. 
Thanks for playing along with the challenge, it's open til the end of the month!
So get creating! 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Diana and you have given me another reason to crave gelatos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!