Thursday, May 29, 2014

Card two ways

 Good afternoon,
I have had this post sitting in my drafts for a few weeks apparently!
I figure why not go ahead and share it today!
And the best part is that both of these cards are still available in my Etsy Shop!
 
I just love love love this sentiment!
"Be Strong, go with your heart, and believe in miracles.. because anything can happen"
I've decided that one of the paper companies needs to come out with
a whole paper pack that is only woodgrain!
And if any of you out there know of some such paper pack please let me know
who has it and where I could possibly get one!
I also of course love this May Arts ribbon, teal, chevron, what's not to like?
 
So, I went ahead and made another copy in red
With a bit of a Sewing theme.

I am sooo soo sooo in love with that wooden button,
I have had a lot of luck with antique buttons as of late, and this one is just amazingly fabulous!
I love the look of vellum, but I do have a hard time making it stay
attached to anything!
So I've resorted to brads.
They are perfect for vellum!
I also like small staples or sewing.
All are a good tip for using vellum.
 
I hope you are getting crafty this week, come back tomorrow for my Fussy and Fancy Friday
post, then on Saturday I'll have the last Just Some Lines post till the end of the summer,
and Sunday it'll be a post for Anything But a Card.
All are going to be wonderful, and I hope you'll spend some time on my blog this weekend.
 
Remember if you love this card as much as I do, it can be yours, hop over to the Etsy Shop to pick it up!  

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so wonderfully different! I love woodgrain patterns too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!