Friday, May 23, 2014

More flowers with fussy and fancy

 I gotta tell you all that I've been working non-stop,
and there is something about working all the time that sucks up all my creativity!
I feel like on my days off I just wanna veg!
Am I the only one that feels tis way??
Maybe so!
 
Anyways, I hope you all have been playing along with the flowers challenge
at Just some Lines!
For my creation this week I pulled out some very flowery
papers that I have to be honest I would never use on a full size layout!
So I cut out a tag, and colored up my image, then I popped her onto a flower,
on top of the flower tag!
A quick stamp on the bottom from Unity Stamps, and bam, a perfect little addition to
a package, or just to add to my tag collection!
 
Just a to point out a little detail, the charm around her neck was just a circle,
I took out my black Smash Pen, and made it into a flower!
 
Hope you're playing along, I can't wait to see your creations!  

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!