Saturday, May 10, 2014

Some flowers for Just Some Lines

 Happy Weekend!
My work schedule changes today, I will now be off on Sundays! 
I know you all may not be as happy as me, but I am really looking forward to having
Sundays off for football season!
 
Ok, so today I have a Just Some Lines creation to share with you all
The challenge is up for the whole rest of the month for FLOWERS!
If you dear readers know me then you know that I don't do girly very well!
Grungy and dirty and messy, well that's definitely my style,
but I like to challenge myself too, so this card is sorta a mix of the two.
 
The background is a little grungy, 
I  stamped those flowers on the green paper, and used
some flowers that I found laying around my desk.
 
Please hop on over to Just Some Lines and play along with our challenge.
There is even a free digi over there that you can use!
I know SCORE right??
 
Thanks for stopping in, and if you are interested in my cards,
check out my new Etsy shop here
I'll be adding some new graduation cards later today, so keep your eyes peeled!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!