Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just Some Lines and Anything But a Card

Hey all!
So if you read my blog last week you know that's I've started a new planner/
art journal with Documented life. 
I figured this is a great place to try some new techniques.
For this page I used up some of my excess papers that mask off
my projects from errant spritzes of ink!
I cut them up into flowers, and glued them down to the page.
Then I added the fab girl from Just Some Lines floating in a sea of flowers.
The design team at Just Some Lines is going on hiatus for the summer.
But there are a bunch of new fun digis in the shop!
 
And at Anything But a Card the challenge this month is.....
What do you have planned for this summer?
Do you float in the pool, play on the beach, or camp in the mountains,
come over and share your summer with us!
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I hope you have your sunscreen on Diana. How cool floating in a flower filled pool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kind of pool! Love the flowers and the adorable girl looks like she is really lovin' summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pool with the fabulous floating flowers... certainly looks like fun! Great page for your planner/journal. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your pages. The flowers look amazing and the little girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!