Monday, May 19, 2014

The places you'll go

I have a bit of a confession
I've been holding off on this post for a few weeks.
A special order was placed for a card very similar to this,
So I didn't want to post the card until the recipient had gotten hers.
I am loving this saying for graduation,
And after making a few for the etsy shop,
It's perfect for the graduate, and it was super fun to make, 
and it used up a bunch of my scraps! 
I hope you're getting your crafty on, 

Entering into:
The pink Elephant: graduation
Love to scrap: anything goes
Aloha Friday: scraps

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous graduation card! When I graduated High School our Valedictorian's speech used this book as her theme. It was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the patterns and detail! Thanks for sharing it at The PInk Elephant Challenge Graduation theme! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clever graduation card! It's not a traditional card, but it's great! Love the sentiment with the hot air balloons. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!