Friday, May 24, 2013

Challege: Day 24

Top 3 Worst Traits

1. I brush my teeth way too much!  It really probably does border on me being OCD.
I wake up in the middle of the "night" and have to brush my teeth to fall back asleep,
I have to brush after eating, even when I'm at work.
I probably brush about 7 - 10 times a day...
But so far.. not a cavity in sight.

2. I hate doing housework. I'm a straightener. I can pick up things till the cows come home! However I despise cleaning. I can't stand cleaning.
Is that a trait??  I think it maybe is..

3. Sarcastic.... It gets me in trouble.  I think it get's feeling hurt. I sometimes just can't help myself!  This is possibly my very worst trait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!