Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First full layout!

I resisted and resisted, and I've finally broken down and make a full 12 x 12
scrapbook page! 
I know it's hard to believe that I've waited this long!
And honestly I'm super in love with just how it turned out!
The pictures are from my rescent trip to Florida/ North Carolina
and of a walk in the woods that I took with my mom and nephew.

Here's a close up of the title, and
the "sub title" 
Here's a close up of the railroad track, and of the houses
YEAH I got to use my "townscape" die cut!!
Plus I used my cloud punch!
Here's a close up of the wire that I attached using a tiny stapler,
and the stamp is rubber from unity!
I hope you like my very first full layout!
I'm entering this into the 7th Anniversary Page Maps Sketch Challenge, found here
 
 
Also entering into:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Into the woods
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Boys


3 comments:

  1. So glad you finally made a 12x12...so much more room to play with! LOL! I love your walking in the woods theme, and the houses and embellishments are just wonderful! Very striking layout! Thank you so much for taking a walk with us through the woods this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for trying something new. A fabulous job you have made of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout with gorgeous details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!