Ten things that make you really happy
1. Freshly laundered sheets and blankets... Oh there is literally nothing better in my book! If I could I would wash my linens every single day!
2. Kisses from my kitty! He's so very sweet, and will put his head up so I can give him kisses!
3. Making something out of nothing... See I'm a papercrafter, (well just a crafter in general) and to turn a few pieces of paper into something that makes people so very happy is really amazing!
4. Fresh chocolate chip cookies! Top that with some ice cream and I'm in real heaven.
5. When my hubby makes the bed. Not only when the sheets are freshly laundered, but when I get home (at 6 AM) and walk into the bedroom and my bed is made it's such a wonderful feeling!
6. Homemade icecream. I have lots of really great memories of eating icecream off that big spoon that churned the icecream.
7. My family! I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, so I love getting random pictures of my nephews at the beach, or my niece in her army fatigues!
8. A fabulously cool evening, where I can open all the windows to the house, and sit and drink a cup of coffee!
9. A GREAT game of Yahtzee. I mean one where everyone get's Yahtzee, and no one storms off upset that they are losing!
10. Snuggling next to a fire with my hubby. Maybe making smores, or maybe just making out! :)
Remember I'm following along with the Blog every Day in May challenge put forth by Jenni, and can be found here.