Saturday, February 1, 2014

Getting texture

 I have a secondary post today.
Just something quick that I whipped up,
and that will definitely need some more work,
But the challenge today to Kickstart Your Art at Smeared and Smudged
is TEXTURE!
So I did two things that I've wanted to try they are molding paste through a stencil,
and dripping paint (or something sorta like that)
So here is the rough background I created!
Just FYI if you try this, make sure to protect the remaining pages of your art journal!
 
I'm also making a cake for the big game tomorrow!
And then of course it's off to work for me!
I hope you are getting some crafty/creative time today...
It helps with the stress of every day life right? 

5 comments:

  1. Great texture! And I love the rainbow of colors.:) Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm playing with texture paste for the first time too. Wondering why I waited so long. LOL Love the rainbow! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the texture with the stencil and paste! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! Wow!!! looks like frozen water on the page...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great texture ! this will make a beautiful page !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!