Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just some lines final few days of Hearts and Love Challenge

 Ok, so this is the last week of the challenge at Just some Lines
show us your hearts and love!
**Sorry my post is going up a little late today**
I made two different cards but used the same image for this week!
Ohhhh isn't this elephant so stinkin cute??
I got a little blingy, and did some dry embossing!
 
Then I made this little beauty as well 
I am sorta on the chalkboard bandwagon!
I do love the look, and the feel of the white on the black! 
and of course the elephant is sooooo cute!
 
If you haven't had a chance to play along just yet, come on over and join, all the
Design Team members have such wonderful creations!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!