Friday, February 14, 2014

Just some lines hearts and love

 How was your Valentines day?
Did you get to spend some time with the loves of your life?
I certainly hope so!
 
Today I'm sharing with you one of the cards I made for Valentines Day!
I used a new image from Just some Lines,
and if you haven't already, please come and join the challenge! 
This month is Hearts and Love!
I think I got that all covered!
 
I am linking this card up with:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: #198
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Show us your Stamps
The Pink Elephant: Happy Valentines Day
Pinspirational Challenges: #94
 

5 comments:

  1. A very cute card! Thanks for linking up with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. CuTe! Lovely card and design! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - love the background paper and the big, bold heart! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design, I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining Pinspirational Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!