Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wherever you are

Today is (try to) get ahead day!
I leave for vacation on Saturday, and realized about a week ago that I've got a number of posts that should be going up while I'm out of town!
So I've been working like a madwoman all morning!
What do I have to show for it? 
Three design team posts and this fabulous gem of a card!
Yep, this one was just for fun!
You see, I got this awesome background stamp at michaels, 
It's a hero arts stamp, and I just had to play along with the Rainbow
Challenge at A Blog Named Hero!
Sooooooo I created this beauty!
And, it will be off in the mail this afternoon.
Headed to sunny California to cheer my cousin who is
Indeed on the adventure of a lifetime! 
Here's another quick lookie

Don't you just adore those big gems from lawn fawn?!?
Me tooooo!

Linking up with
Unity stamps: friends with flair
Blog named hero: Roy g. Biv
Pile it on: thinking of you
Challenges for everybody: anything goes
Love to create: anything goes
Tuesday morning sketch: #238

20 comments:

  1. What a fun card for your cousin!! I love how you made a rainbow of everything!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colored hot air balloon stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. So nice and bright. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rainbows & I love the rainbow colors in your card. Very pretty. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is pretty too. Love how colorful it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty--I like the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rainbow effect throughout the card. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that is gorgeous. Love the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. Love the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Diana. Another entry. I will do that someday (multiple entries). Ths is another nice card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rainbows on this card! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the multi colored twine! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super fun…love the rainbow theme and how you did your background stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i love this! the rainbow of colors is perfect for this dreary snowy day!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too I'm getting the last minute blog prep done for vacation :) A whole different way of getting ready to go!
    I DO love those big gems - and rainbow is always a favourite for me. Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVELY card!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the different ways you created a rainbow on this card! While the background stamp is so awesome, I LOVE the twine rainbow most of all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!