Thursday, February 20, 2014

Very blue layout

I was so lucky to get some crafty crop time with my Meet-up girls last night,
it was quick for me because I had to work,
but I was able to churn out this layout!
It's amazing to me what I find around the studio when I am packing for a crop!
This super cute photo was what I found.
I especially used up a bunch of things that I've been hoarding,
like the viewfinder, and the shells, and especially the little bit of ribbon that is beind the shells!
 
 Here's a little closer view of that collage of goodies!
 Ahhhh, there is that little bit of ribbon! And some shells that I've been hoarding as well!
I hope to replace those shells when I head to Florida in a week to visit my sisters and mom!
 
Finally, I had to add the title in my glittery letters!
 
 
And these three flags I have been hoarding for quite a while, and they are the last
of the pack! Ohhh but they are perfect for this layout, so I have decided to part with them!
Are you getting your crafting on today?
What are you creating?
 
Linking up with:
The Corrosive Challenge: In Stitches
Paper Issues: color by Number
 

12 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! I love all the little details you added! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious memory page, I love all the blues and elements!! Thanks for joining in on the challenge and good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the blues in this beautifully composed layout! I'm a beach lover myself, and when you combine that with sweet photos and lovely collage...well, I'm all in! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us this week at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. I love all the bits and bobs you incorporated on the page. Especially the shells. Perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the sea shells and the wavy banners. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful layout! I love the glittery goodness and the banners are adorable! Thanks for joining us in the Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful, a lot of details I love this !!
    Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout and all of the touchy/feeling/textured additions: the ribbon, the shells, the viewfinder, the twine! It's wonderful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout, fabulous use of textures...and you photos are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design of this page! That viewfinder is so cute with all the other elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun layout! You are rockin the blue theme. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hope you can come back to play again soon! Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!