Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LOVE-ly layout


Good morning!
 I was busy in the studio yesterday!
I have this fabulous layout to share. 
There is a wonderful new challenge at Paper Secrets, it's a sketch challenge with a twist.
The twist is you must use LOVE... Or a product/ technique using the first letter of each of those letters?
L- lace, O- organza ribbon V- vintage photo and Victorian velvet distress inks E- embellishments and embossing!

Speaking of embellishments, I made my own for this layout. 
Here is my handmade flower embellishment.
That by the way is the challenge at shopping our stash! Make your own embellishments!
I have a small secret! This flower was made for my wedding, and has been repurposed on this LO!
I just adore that sparly button in the middle! 

Next I also made these little banners, and added the brads to finish them off! 
Brads are the challenge at All Sorts challenge blog!
Plus maybe you can see that there are brads around the picture as well!
By the way, this was my wedding day hair and flower! Which of course I made the flower!
I hope there is enough vintage romance all over this page,
I tend to think the black and white photos lend themselves to that awesome vintage ness!
I'll also be linking up with Bearly Mine's Vintage Romance challenge, 
Amazing mold putty: for the love of 

Finally I want to share the inspiration board that started it all
The challenge is from Scrap Around the World and here's the photo
            


11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout, so soft and romantic! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout and how precious everything on the page is.
    Thank you for sharing with the Allsorts 'Brad' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very romantic card, and it fits well on the challenge at Bearly Mine. We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage layout
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, gorgeous flower, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Embellish me challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous take on the sketch! Such a beautiful hand made flower too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and delicate! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at SATW!nice work, very soft photos,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with this layout, found you through the paper secrets challenge blog. please stop by my blog, I'm hosting my first ever linky party and would like some traffic. http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2014/02/five-regrets-of-dying-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! Love your handmade flower! Your colors are so soft and pretty!! Very romantic! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!