Friday, February 21, 2014

The big day

Good morning bloggers!
Last night before I worked (for a measly 3 hours)
I was able to get my craft on with some of my crafty friends!
It's been a while, so it was really great to catch up, and to get a layout done!
 
Oh, you thought I was sharing a layout with you all??
Nope! I'm sharing this really awesome card!
I think the sentiment was maybe implying a wedding day,
But I decided that it goes much much better with that super cute cupcake!
What's your take?
 
I have a little secret....
I'm submitting this to possibly be published.
Fingers and toes, and whatever else you can crossed that maybe just maybe I'll get picked?
Getting published is on my crafty bucket list, and I certainly hope that one day I'll have that honor!
The entry is being made to Crafty Stamper Magazine
the challenge is Repeat Stamping Technique
I just love this little balloon stamp,
it was a present from my mom, well it was more of a cleaning out her crafty stuff present,
but I remember when she got this little stamp, I was about 7 or 8 years old,
and I just love the way this cute card turned out! 
 
Do you have any words of wisdom for poor ole me about how to get published?
My take is if I just keep applying, eventually I'll get picked?  
He he he maybe not very strategic, but that's ok too!

Wow it's Saturday, and the weekend will be over before you know it! 
Are you getting crafty?? I certainly hope so!




17 comments:

  1. (sorry if this is a repeat comment - Blogger just hiccuped on me and I'm not sure what it did!)

    Cute card, that little balloon makes a great background pattern! Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet and delightful card! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Diana. Wishing you luck with your publication efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute birthday card! Love the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute with all of the balloons. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both stamps do go well together looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cupcake and fun background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and festive and hope you get published!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Good luck on being published. I've never tried, so no words of advice here. Make sure and let us know how it turns out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No publishing attempts here so no advice but cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The big day can be everyday. I usually look out to yse the stamps for other than the original intention. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. Your colors are certainly a trendy mix so good luck with your publication endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is darling…the sentiment works for any celebration…kind of like cupcakes! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the card, the balloon background is awesome! advise? don;t give up and don't get discouraged! good luck!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!