Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tic tac toe with Anything But a Card

 Wow, it's time for another challenge at Anything But a Card
As a team we were throwing around ideas for this challenge,
some of the other girls had already settled on doing a tic tac toe board,
so I wrangled up some items on my desk and put together a board!
This is the awesome cleaned up board that our fearless leader Susan has put together for the challenge.
 
  And here's the art journal page I created!
I used that top line, red, recycle, and glitter.
Can you spot all of my elements??
I used some of the other elements too,
like sprays or mists, sequins, and black even! 
 Here's a close up of the sentiment I uesed, you can see the recycled corrugated cardboard (a dunkin donut coffee sleeve), the sequins, and you can even see a closeup of the red spray mist that I used!
 
I hope this and the other Design Team creations have inspired you to play along with this fabulous challenge!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous art journal page Diana - I love the wondeful mixture of colours and layers and the feathers are just super x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!