Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thank you sew much


I was lucky enough to have lunch with a good friend yesterday.
The new restaurant that we went to just happened to be in the same parking lot as Joann's
so after we had a fabulous luch and talked for about 2 hours we headed over to Joann's.
And my great friend says to me, "I have giftcards, that's like free money" "just throw it in the basket"
I found this fabulous stamp for about 80% off, so it would have just been silly to pass it up right?
I had to add all the sewing stamps I could find,
and I adore the push pin in the Thank You.
 
That Thank you stamp by the way is from Simon Says Stamp,
and I'll be linking up with their Wednesday Challenge:Get Krafty
and their Monday Challenge: We Love Stamps
 Allsorts Challenge: Colors beginning with b (brown for me!)
Craft Room Challenges: Ribbon and Lace
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. this is such a great thank you card, love all the sewing details and all the texture, Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful cad Diana and really like how you used the pearl pin.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here which runs until 5th March.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,
    gorgeous card, beautiful stamp.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would have been rude not to get that stamp! It's great. Love your tape ribbon perfect for your whole sewing theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana......it certainly would have been rude not to buy this wonderful bargain stamp. Love the background and layer of burlap. The pin through the Thank You just completes the look. Thank You for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge blog this fornight

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, that IS a great stamp, and how much better that it was such a bargain too! Great card, I love all the texture and detail. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card! I love the tape measure ribbon and your lace. What a generous friend you have. Thank you for joining us at the Craft-Room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty. Love the vintage look and the pin is the pefect accent to hold the ticket. Thank you for playing along with us in the GET KRAFTY Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!