Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hearts for just some lines

 This card is the first of it's kind!
Yep, I made an easle card!
Can you believe it??
I've been eyeing them and watching youtube tutorials for months now,
so I finally just said yep, I'm gonna do it.
And you know what??  It was SUPER easy!
And it was made even easier by the use of my small scorpal!
 
 
I know I should be talking about this fabulous Just Some Lines digi that I used!
And it really is awesome! 
Super sweet and simple, and very easy to color up!
 
I made the background paper using a Love definition stamp
and my distress inks.
 
Here is a side view of the card, standing up with no assistance! 
Whoop whoop! I did it!
 
And here's a close up of the colored digi! 
If you have fallen in love with this sweet little girl like I have,
head on over to the shop and you too can own her!
Plus with the built in heart it's sooooo super easy to play along with the Hearts and Love challenge!
 
By the way I left this little cutie set up on the counter at home for my hubby!
Our work schedules are at complete opposites right now, so I really am missing his face!
 
Also Linking up with:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
ScorPal: Flowers
Paper Issues: Filler up (hubby is that for me!)
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Love Notes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Have a heart
 Allsorts Challenge: B colors (blue for me!)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a sweet little image.
    Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Colours beginning with B' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did indeed nail the structure! I've seen these easel cards myself, but have never given them a whirl. Thanks for your encouraging write-up and for emphasizing how easy they are to make! It really did turn out beautifully. I also liked the subtle text background you created and I thought the flower added just the perfect bit of dimension and texture. Thank you so much for sharing this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a very well executed easel card! Thanks for joining in our Flowers Challenge at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, lovely colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this darling easel card! Great coloring on your sweet little character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching! This a beautiful easel card and cute little digi stamp. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scor-Pal

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuuute! Thanks for playing along with the Scor-Pal challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!