Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days of Halloween day 1

I worked extra hard the whole month of September, and am hoping to have 
31 Halloween Posts for the month!!!
We'll see!!!
So for day one, I am sharing the frame I made for a swap with my craft group
I found the original on pinterest, and knew I just had to try it!!!  Super easy, and even 
your little ones could probably help out with this one...





I started with a frame I picked up at the goodwill on half price Saturday
it was a fake wood brown, and pretty ugly!!!
I painted it green, and then stuck the many eyeballs all around it!
Wound some purple glitter ribbon around the bottom and attached the SCARY glitter letters



Super easy, and super cute!  I can just picture a fun 
Halloween picture staring back from inside the frame!
So if you have an old frame just sitting around, you can create something just as fun! 
Come on back tomorrow for some more Halloween fun!

Entering this into:
Pin and Tack/ Spark your creativity: anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What fun Diana! I can see that idea adapted to frogs here in Australia where Halloween isn't really celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Very tempted to give this a go myself as have a pack of googly eyes not doing anything :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and easy too! The perfect frame for those Halloween pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!