Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 days of Halloween: day 10

As you may know I adore the images at dilly beans! 
And while I've been preoccupied with my 31 days of Halloween, 
I still wanted to play along with the challenge this week! 
I think this fun card could be a fabulous Halloween birthday card?? 
Ok, so the challenge was to use black, pink and purple...
I had to add the green to make it a little halloweeny (is that a word?)
Anyways, I wanted to use a couple of new stamps that I picked up at Michaels this week
(On sale!!)
I also wanted to play along with cut it up challenges by using pink (and die cuts)
All those perfect circles are most certainly NOT cut by hand!!
I stamped them with one of the stamps to make them more festive
Finally here's her close up....
I added glitter for a bit more festive!!
Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge at dilly beans, so whip something up 
Real quick and come join in the fun! 


Entering into: 
Dilly beans: Black, pink, purple
Cut it up: Think pink

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans and for using a Dilly Beans image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card and I really like those glittery stripes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!