Monday, October 8, 2012

31 days of Halloween: day 8

Yeah! Day 8!!
Today is quick and easy!
A corner bookmark! I have seen them all over, and I wanted to try!
Sooo why not?
The image is from skdigis... I had hoped to enter the contest they had last week
To use a monster, but I missed it by a few hours! This week their challenge is
To use a ghost! So I'm hoping to whip out another one of the fun and easy bookmarks for that 
challenge later this week! Anyways, hope you like him, colored up with copies and prismacolor 
markers... I just love him!
Here he is workin it on a corner!

Fun and cute too!


Entering this into:
The crafters cafe: Halloween and distressingl
Corrosive Challenges: Something wicked (he's wicked even though he's cute??)

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is so cute! What a great idea and I love that little Frankenstein! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! Love the paper! Looks like slime oozing down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and such a cutie :) Thank you for sharing this with us at Clear It out Challenges!

    I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/10/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-2.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable corner bookmark! Love the cute Frankenstein image! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Something Wicked"!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute & fun corner bookmark. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCCB. I hope to see you back next month! Good Luck~Patti CCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bookmark. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That beautiful, work, already you have a new follower
    marialexCCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful bookmark! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!