Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 days of Halloween: Day 7

For the record the party went off without a hitch, and my mother in law
Had a fabulous time... The cops even showed up and asked us to turn the music down!!
Soooo for day 7 I'm sharing this fun ATC that I made

I wanted to use my new stamp that I won from Viva Las Vegas stamps
This is a good size stamp, and I wanted to try it out on aluminum foil
So I stamped it using staz on and let it dry (so about 30 seconds)
I then wanted to color the skulls and flowers, so I pulled out my alcohol inks
And I used a paint brush (gotta work really fast)
To finish it off I added a little glitter to one of the eyeballs. 
What do you think??
Don't forget today is the halfway point of the challenge at Anything but a card
And something like this is perfect for the shine challenge going on over there! 

Entering into: 
Wicked Wednesday ATC: Flowers with a dark twist
Simon says stamp challenge: Glimmer and shine
The crafty bloggers: Challenge 4 anything goes


8 comments:

  1. Oooh - fabulously creepy!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love it!!!

    Many Thanx for joining us at Crafty Blogger Network Challenge

    luv Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh this is fabulous! I would have never thought of stamping on the tape- but now I will! Love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy, fun, and twisted...all in one! Such a wonderful take on this week's Wicked Wednesday challenge...thanks for playing along with us.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a funky image.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary images LOL!! A great ATC - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spooky card, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!