Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 18


I'm really staring to love the challenges over at Sk digis
I've never tried a shaped card, and that's their challenge this week...
 Sooo I pulled out my tag die cut and did my best to line up the side of the tag on a fold without cutting into the tag itself.
This cutie is the result!

I can honestly say that I often feel this way!
Especially when hubby wakes me up way too early! 
Here's a quick peek at the inside... 

Plus with that fun mummy wrapped all up I think he fits into the 31 days of Halloween!
Only a little under two weeks til the big day! 
Do you have your costume all picked out??
Entering this into:

6 comments:

  1. oh what's a very cute card Diana!!! Love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at SKdigis's challenge blog this week!!
    Hugs
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the tag card, the mummy is so cute and love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us over at SKdigis!
    ~sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Glad you joined us at SKdigis this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute diana :) thanks so much for sharing with us at SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great tag Diana... Thanks for joining us at SKdigis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!