Saturday, October 20, 2012

Funkie Junkie tag #2

So if you scroll down to the post after this one you will see my first tag offerring, and you'll see
that these two tags are very similar....
I've just simply fallen in love with this new challenge blog The Funkie Junkie
I've definitely CASE'd Linda's tag over there! And you will be seeing more of this challenge as the weeks come... it's actually a 12 week challenge, but their already up to week 5 (almost 6)
and I've come in a few weeks behind!
Please please please take a minute to check out all the fabulous offerings that the funkie junkie has in her store (http://www.thefunkiejunkie.com/) which is sponsoring the challenge.

Linda's inspiration piece uses Tim Holtz riveted patchwork technique which I've done before, so I wanted to take the inspiration off of some of the other things in her tag!
Here's her fun tag that I CASE'd

And here's my version...
As you can see I used my gears embossing folder and red alcohol ink on top of my most favorite aluminum tape! You KNOW I just love that stuff!
I've already started to work on my week 3 tag and currently have lots of paint on my fingers right now!
I hope you are having a creative weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this one too!! I have got to get some of that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cool, Diana! I love the way you did your metal in the reddish pink - and Santa in the glittery heart is terrific too. Love your interpretation on my piece. Great work and thanks so much for playing along.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!