Sunday, October 7, 2012

Use office supplies

If you follow my blog at all you know that Krista Smith's Saturated Canary
Images are one of my favorite! There is a challenge blog that I always love to follow along with
This two weeks the challenge is office supplies. 
And it is really a challenge!
I work in a sort of office, and for the last week I would just look around me and think
How could I use this or that on a project....
Then I received a winning package from the amazing kellie winnell,
And I knew I was gonna make a thank you card...
So I raided my stash of mostly estate sale finds, and this is what I came up with

I used my ledger paper for a background, the urgent stamp is from
Viva Las Vegas stamps, the circles are reinforcement stickers that I inked red. 
The thank you is a gummed address label from an estate sale, the receipt is also
 from an estate sale, an I added the paper clip as well
Finally I stamped the date on the bottom of the card and added a divider label
On the side, which would easily be found at or in an office
The image is Circus trixie and was lots of fun to color!
Here is her close up

I added a little bit of glitter glue to her ring and hair...
I love how she turned out.  Probably not award winning, but still pretty and it fits the challenge perfectly!

Entering this into:
Saturated canary challenge: #27 office supplies








5 comments:

  1. I like the juxtaposition that you have achieved Diana with you sweet dancer and the office supplies. It works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job putting those office supplies to work! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the best cards I seen in blogs .Bravo!

    paper shredder

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a amazing job placing those workplace resources online to work! Great card!

    Paper Folders

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!