Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 days of Halloween: day 6

Ok, ok so I missed day 5 of 31 days of Halloween!
 In my defense, yesterday was super busy for me... We are throwing a 
60th birthday party for my mother in law!
Soooo today is world card making day!
So get creating!
I made a Halloween card to share with you all! 
The main image is from graphic 45 (my secret obsession!)
The cute bottles are from a piece of paper from cloud 9 design.
I fussy cut them out and ran a strip of purple ribbon across the bottom
Then I added a green ribbon bow and some black enamel accents across the top corner.
Hope you're creating a card or something else today!

Entering this into:
Bearly mine challenges: Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana we share a common love - Graphic 45! Your card is fun - love the viper venom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool! I also am a Graphique 45 fan! I love this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage style image and your card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!