Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 31

Happy Halloween everyone! 
Are you dressing up and giving out treats?
I will sadly be at work! Luckily I really like my coworkers, and we'll make the best of it!
Sooo today I whipped up this cute little ATC.
After all, the challenge at Wicked Wednesday atc is 
Head covering... I think this cute witch stamp from la la land stamps is perfect!
I colored her up using my copies and prismacolor markers...
Plus I wanted to play along with the Tic tac toe challenge at frilly and funkie
I used the bottom line of glitter, ink sprays, and buttons
Finally I wanted to add a moon, just like the big full one outside! So I punched out a circle and inked it up with wild honey and rusty hinge distress inks. 
Do you love? 
Also entering into:
Tuesday alchemy: Dark gothic or spooky
Cupcake craft challenges: Witches or pumpkins

10 comments:

  1. Diana, she's perfect! I love witches no matter what the season is. :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ATC! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little image and the fab background...makes for a wonderful ATC! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just cute as can be! Love how you colored the moon, and that background is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC, the image is really cute ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Diana!! So glad you could join us at Frilly & Funkie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!! A great ATC for our Wicked Wednesday challenge this week!! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable, so cute!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so sweet! Love how you threaded those buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly & Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable! Love the moon, and great coloration! Thank you so much for playing with us at Frilly & Funkie this fortnight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!