Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The crafters cafe and 31 days of Halloween : day 24


I'm so excited to share with you all that I was recently invited to join another design team
The crafters cafe is a fun little challenge blog
Where there is a monthly challenge with great prizes!
This months challenge is Halloween with distressing.
I made this fun coffin candy holder!
Apparently all my candy was ate by a hungry hubby!
But the coffin remains!
The image is from The stamping boutique
I colored it up with my copic and prismacolor markers as usual! 
The black background was stamped and embossed with clear embossing.
I then colored the I embossed areas with perfect pearls
It's really a very pretty technique!
Here's another view
Please hop on over to to The crafters cafe and check out what the other DT members 
have come up with! 

Entering this into:
Corrosive Challenges: Trecherous Treats

3 comments:

  1. WOOT, WOOT!! Congrats, Lady!! And this is the cutest coffin EVAH!! Coffins can be cute, right??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun candy holder, even if it is missing the candy! The image is so cute and your technique on the coffin looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute candy holder. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!