Friday, October 12, 2012

Funkie Junkie Tag #1

I was sooo excited when I saw this fun challenge going on over at the funkie junkie
It is a weekly challenge leading up to Christmas to make 12 tags, one every week for 12 weeks
There are some amazing prizes, and be sure to check out the funkie junkie shop 
where you can pick up some amazing products!
Ok, so I was inspired by pretty much everything on this amazing tag..
Here is the inspiration tag:
Isn't it beautiful??
Here is my rendention, and as you can see, I pulled a lot of inspiration from this tag, but I love the
bright colors, and I'm sure you already know... I don't know how to do anything not loud! ha ha
Pretty??  I get so self concious when I'm scrap lifting something,
But I am really happy with how it turned out
Here's a bit of a close up
I do love the stars on the bottom, and I finally got to use the wings stamp I bought
a few months ago!
Sooooo if you need a fun challenge to follow along with for a few weeks, check out funkie Junkie, and it's sort of like a series of books, but you don't have to wait months and months for
a new edition, just a week for the new tag to come out.... Plus if you're like me you 
are already a few weeks behind, so you can play catch up with me!  
Have a blessed Friday!  Hope you have great plans for crafting this weekend. 

Entering this tag into:
Spark your creativity now: Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Great tag Diana! Love the glittery parts and those wings are gorgeous - I'd be wanting to find a use for that stamp too! Love the colours.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, welcome to the 12 tags challenge. What a beauty! Love how you introduced the splash of red into the neutral tones. It really gives it some personality. So happy to have you playing with us in this challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Halloween tag, but this is absolutely stunning!! The original is beautiful in it's softness and vintage style, and your version pulls from that and adds a festive flair! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!