Friday, October 12, 2012

31 days of Halloween: day 12

Day 12!! Can you believe it?
Do I say that every day??
Ok so really quick today, as I should be getting ready for work!
I promised a second bookmark, and with as quick and easy these are you'll probably
See quite a few more!!
Isn't he, or she I guess you never really can tell with ghosts, adore able?
I hesitated putting the ribbon on the end where the point is, but I think it completed the look! 
Here's a second look! Just fabulous, I know (wink wink)

Entering this into:
Sk digi's challenge: Use a Ghost
Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges: ch 41: use "Boo"
Spark your creativity: Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. That ghost is adorable!! I like the papers and ribbon on it. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!!

    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the bookmark idea. Thanks for sharing at the SKdigis challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the way you framed the bookmark & the use of the black string. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Boo challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute--so glad you joined us at SKdigis this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love the added ribbon! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This IS fabulous! Love the ghost and the bookmark idea and the ribbons really do finish it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous IDE. Your papers and tht ghost ate wonderful. TFS with us at SKdigis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bookmark... paper and embellishments make the silly ghost look awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at SKdigis. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous is right! what a cute bookmark :) thanks so much for sharing with us at SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute bookmark!! I love the little ghost and the papers you used!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!!
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. His face is too cute! Another wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!