Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 11

Only 20 more days till Halloween!!! 
Yeah!?!?
I have been having so much fun creating something new for Halloween every day, 
I know this post is almost into tomorrow, I have just been super busy!
So... without further ado, here is a fun Halloween Tag that I made!
I'm following along with a Christmas tag challenge, and you will see that Christmas tag
shortly! But for now, I'll just slap this post up so you can see the pretty tag!

Do you like??  here are some close ups



Fun and can definitely be used to decorate around the house!
Hope you've had a fabulous day!

Entering this into:
Pennys paper crafting challenge: Anything but a Card
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Dies or Punches (the heart is a die cut)
Paper Crafting Journey: Add some Bling

4 comments:

  1. I love your tag. Lots of fun textures and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Craft this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super halloween tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag. Thanks for playing along with the Dies and/or Punches challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!