Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 13

Maybe cause its the 13th this should be a scary post??
Well the challenge over at Dilly beans is a spooky girl!
But I don't really do scary or spooky very well, so for my day 13 offering I've created
A not so spooky, maybe kinda cute ATC
To answer your question, no it's not my anniversary (still got 3 more weeks for that)
It is however the one year anniversary over at Wicked Wednesday ATC
And they have some fabulous prizes in store!
So if you've never made an ATC, or it's been a while, come join in!
I tried something a little different with this image.
I paper pieced the background. Yep, I paper pieced the background!
This image was perfect for this technique, probably because of the framing.
Here's her close up....

I added a little glitter on her wings and eyes, just because I love glitter! 
So, is she spooky?? Maybe not so much? I think she could be though...
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a new challenge at Anything But A Card 
It's gonna be a funnnnnnn project!

Entering this into:
Dilly beans: Spooky girl challenge
Wicked Wednesday ATC's: Birthday / anniversary
All sorts challenges: Too Cute to Spook
Spark your creativity now: Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. No she's not too spooky but she is very cute Diana. Love all the glitter and glam too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I think I actually have this image....somewhere. I love the sparkly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cool - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card fits the spooky theme perfectly Diana, it really great.

    Many thanks for joining our Halloween theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - I love the image!!! Thanks for joining our b'day celebrations at Wicked Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a little spooky! :)
    That background is fantastic! Never thought to paper piece that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling! thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I love this image...she is so unique. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I'm running behind schedule but had to stop by and say that this is just adorable and a perfect way to celebrate WW's first anniversary! Love this image! Thanks for playing along with us and joining the party, and congrats on winning the Dilo en Espanol gift certificate!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Halloween card, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!